Getting Started With A Seller Lead:
1. Have your Listing Manual READY…
Always have your step by step manual handy and ready to go so you can be refreshed on the overall process to follow when dealing with a seller lead.
Your Listing Manual should include but is not limited to:
- Listing Appointment Preparation & Appointment Conduction Guidelines
- Objection Handling
- Required Listing Documents
- Listing Contact Info Sheet
- Property Information Sheet
- Listing Input Process
- Photography/Video Process
2. On the phone we are educating the client on the VALUE of the Appointment
We are not trying to sell the house on the phone, we are not discussing price, we are not discussing commissions. We are sharing the value of setting the appointment! We show our VALUE before we discuss price and commissions.
3. 72% of Sellers are going with the 1st Realtor they meet with..
Now people have access to the internet. They are doing their homework on YOU! Are you a Market Authority? Are you ACTIVE on Social Media? Are you sharing your VALUE with the marketplace?